Τρίτη 27 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Favorite Recipe : Berliner Donuts


Berliner Donuts

As October is getting by I thought I should share with you my favorite recipe for this month. Berliner Donuts is a german recipe that I tried and loved,so did the rest of my family!





What you will need:
  •  1 kilo flour
  • 1 1/2 package dry yeast
  •  80 gr sugar
  • 2 vanillas
  • 1 teaspoun salt
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 1/2 lt milk
  • 50 gr butter
  • 1 egg white ( we will use it as a glue )
  • confectioners sugar ( optional ,I like it better without )
  • for the filling:chocolate,marmelade ( I like it better with chocolate but it's on you )
  • some olive  oil for the frying

How to do it:
  1. With a whisk beat  the yolk,the sugar,vanillas,salt and the butter.
  2.  Break the yeast in room temperature milk and pour into he mixture.
  3. Slowly add the flour and stir until you have a nice dough.
  4. Cover and put aside to rise.
  5. After that, roll it into sheets of 2 cm thickness and cut round shapes ( I used a large glass ), always into couples.You need two of them ,one for the top,one for the bottom.
  6. Fill one circle  with a full tablespoon of either chocolate or jam,whatever you want.Then cover the other circle with the egg white and stick it on top of the filled one. Make sure it's closed tight.
  7. Allow them to rise a bit and fry on medium heat around 3-5 min.
 
 
 
          Good luck and Bon Appetit.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου