Παρασκευή 30 Οκτωβρίου 2015

My Favorite TV Series


I am a total series addict. Honestly,I spend at least two hours a day on my computer catching up. Today, I have a list here for you with my top 5 favorites.


   1. Gossip Girl

Blair Waldorf is my spirit animal guys. I totally adore Gossip Girl. Plot twist are a thing in this serie.It took my 1 month to finish six seasons  of GG and I am super happy I chose to spend my time this way. I don't want to spoil anything for you guys but I higly recommend you to watch Gossip Girl.






   2. How To Get Away With Murder 

How to get way with murder is about a group of ambitious law students and their criminal defence professor that get involved in a murder plot. Will they be able to get away with it?




   3. Game of Thrones 

I may becoming a bit too mainstream but let's get serious. John Snow. Do I need to continue?

 


   4. Modern Family

 It is hands down the most funny tv show I ever watched. Every episode is a different story in the lives of three families that are related. 




   5. Pretty Little Liars 

Last but not least,one of the world's favorite PLL. You didn't expect me to not include it , did you? It was the first show I started watching back in 2012. I absolutely love it and it would be on the top of my list but I was a bit dissapointed by the delay of revealing A's identity.



 This was my Top 5 TV Series list. I hoped you enjoyed it and be sure to leave a comment  on your favorites and recommendations. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου