Πέμπτη 12 Νοεμβρίου 2015

How to Wake Up Faster And Have a Better Morning



Are you a night owl? Well,this post will help you start you day in a better way! Here are some tips that I use in a daily basis to be more energetic in the morning,but basically just to wake up easily





    Set your alarm earlier

 I actually set my alarm 30 minutes before I want to get up just because I trick myself by hitting the snooze button. I need to hit the snooze button at least 3 times before I get up.So,if for example you want to e up y 08.00 you may set the alarm at 07.30.



    (Place your alarm out of reach )

If my previous tip doesn't work you can try this one. Place your alarm in the other side of your room just because when it starts ringing you will actually have to get up to hit the button. I honestly do not really like this tip just because it pisses me off ,but if you cannot find something else that works for you just try this one out.



    Turn up the heat

 In the morning we tend to stay longer in bed because we feel cold getting out of there. So my tip for that is to set your thermostat to turn on when it gets colser to your time of waking. This way your house/room will be warm and you will be ale to get up faster.



    Have a cold shower

Having a cold shower right after you wake up will help your body wake up faster (except than cleaning your body and smell amazing)



    Have a good breakfast

Having a great breakfast will boost your energy,fight the hunger and give you energy for the day. If you want another post for breakfast ideas please let me know in the comments below



    Switch off electronics

Take some minutes off electronics to just focus on your life. What do you have to do today? Are you able to do everything in your to-do list?Did you read domething motivational today to boost your self-esteem?



These are my tips on how to have a better morninig and how to wake up more easily. If you have any other tips and tricks that you use let me now in the comments down below.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου