Τρίτη 3 Νοεμβρίου 2015

My Autumn Makeup Bag


I am not really a makeup pro! Honestly I do not like to wear makeup in a daily  basis. But when I go out on the weekend with my friends I like to look a bit more polished! So, keep reading if you want to know what's in my autumn makeup bag .






Moisturizer

  Your moisturizer will always be your best friend.It helps with dry skin and I find that the one I use helps me with my allergies. I have a chocolate allergy and it really helps me by getting rid of the redness and irritaded skin . I couldn't find a link for this one,but I got a link from a greek site .I hope it works.



photo source  skroutz.gr





Foundation

   I actually use a CC cream because I really hate the feeling of a thick foundation on my face. I feel like I am wearing a mask I can't get out of. I prefer more lightweight foundation and this is why I use Avon's Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream . I believe I am in the shade medium and it is perfect for my skin.

 photo source Avon.com





Mascara

  I prefer using waterproof mascara because here in Greece it  oftenly rains and I just can't deal with this. This way I am always prepared for whatever comes into my way.I also am on the hunt for a new mascara so if you have one that you love please let me know in the comments down below.Currently I am using Maybelline's The Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Glam Black.

 photo source Popsugar




Eyeliner 

  I don't always use my eyeliner because of my age.Sometimes I believe it's a bit too much and so, I skip it. But when I do I prefer doing some thin lines to enhance my eye shape. I am using Avon's
SuperExtend  Precise Liquid Liner cause I find it friendlier for beginners.

 photo source Avon.com




Lip Balm

Alongside with your moisturizer should your lip balm be. There, ready to be used frequently and especially in Fall/Winter times.Lip balm to the rescue. My absolute  favorite is a clear one I bought like years ago in a family roadtrip and I absolutely loved it immediately. My Venus  Secrets Lip Balm is one thing I always carry with me.


 photo source   Venus Secrets


Lip Colours

Autumn and Winter are the seasons of dark colours of cource. I love using the darkest reds and purples because wearing these colours makes me feel more powerfull and dark and mysterious.But I also change it up with some more girlier tones .Here are the ones I use the most:
                                                                       
Antique Velvet

Instigator
 Whirl
Cosmo

 Photo source Mac Cosmetics



  That's all for today's post.You may notice that I do not use blush or powder.That's because I do not have oily skin and prefer not to over do it with stuffs in my face because I don't need them. And I don't use blush because I tend to get really hot sometimes and my face naturally has a redness in the cheeks. I will list all the products down below for you to shop if you need. If you have any questions leave them in the comments down below and I will be happy to answer them.






 Moisturizer :Panthenol Extra
Lip Colours :Antique Velvet by Mac  


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου